Step 7 and wincc flex dealing with timer preset help

Jeff23spl

Hello

I usually represent all my time delay in 0.001sec inside the hmi but know i need to enter values ranging to 2o minutes meaning 1200 000ms!!!

I'm using S5time variable and equivalent timer tags on winccflex for timer preset values

Do someone know a better way of doing this to fix or choose the timer preset base units

Use the IEC Timeers instead of the S5T timers, they take their input directly in ms and you don't need to worry about BCD or range coding which makes them much easier to feed (more or less) directly from the HMI.

Similar Topics

i try to run simulation between WinCC flex and step 7 is that possible if u dont have real stuff? i followed some guide on the internet but...
Replies
Views
Hello there, I need to find a fault in a system where the s7-300 and siemens hmi panel are interconnected. Alarm number 327 is triggered via Wincc...
Replies
Views
At the end of the day today I did my first program edit in my customer's Simatic Manager project. It was the simplest of edits... add a bit with a...
Replies
Views
Tomorrow morning I have to use a rented Siemens PC to troubleshoot a Siemens HMI, programmed with WinCC, communicating to a couple of ABB drives...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm new to Siemens and I have a couple questions: 1) In Step 7 -> Data Block : I try to read/write a bit in a word (like in RSlogix500...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom