ProWorx .pwx to .nxt conversion

jj2500

Hello,

I was just wondering if someone could help me by converting a .pwx file to .nxt.

I am trying to open some code for a client but only have the NXT version of proworx so am not able to open the file that was sent (.pwx). I read on the forums that this file would need to be converted before I am able to open it and in a previous thread there were some users who had over to do that. I am not able to upload the file to this thread (not a valid extension) so I would have to email it to whoever was willing to help.

Thanks for your time, help would be greatly appreciated.

J

Hello.

Please post your program and I will convert for you.

Regards

Daniel.

Thanks for the offer Daniel. The original file extension (.pwx) was not a valid extension for an attachment so I have sent the file to a zipped folder in order to attach to this message. Please let me know if you have issues opening and I will try to find another way to attach.

J

Hello Sir.

Please see attached files as requested, I have opened in ProWorx NXT without any issues, let me know if you have any further problems.

Regards

Daniel