RSLogix 5000 Not Reading Bits In Array

Secpcb

After learning here how to create arrays in RSLogix5000 ver 20.04, I have added some monitoring for a HMI to show 1 of 3 conditions for a bank of electroplating rectifiers.

I tried to get the CPU to scan in order, so I put most of the commands on separate lines. The original programmer programmed it to control rectifier every scan of the PLC, so when his count is set to 0 for the restart, I set my bad rectifier count to 0. If I find a bad rectifier I add 1 to the count, and write the rectifier number to a DINT array, and set bits for Front or Back rectifier, and 1 of 3 conditions - high, low or faulted.

I do the above in each section of the original in FC_311 Rectifiers, then monitor for bad in FC_398 Monitor.(I also monitor station vibrators, but that is working the way l planned)

When the bad rect. count is not 1 I run a 5 second timer and a counter up to the bad rect. value. The HMI I programmed shows the All OK and on any fault pops up a red rectangle with the rectifier number, but based on the 5 bits it should show F or B after the number, and the condition Low, High or Faulted.

The 5 second timer and counter will scroll through the warnings if there is more than one.

I can not figure out why the 5 bits are not being read, or written to correctly.

I have tried attaching a stripped down copy of the program that only includes the routines related to this, but it is still 1.4MB. Here is a OneDrive link to it - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtFD6XHxfAKOp6ICdRszI8hcb3XAqw

I am hoping someone will see a single, simple mistake I made - my experience on ControlLogix PLC's is limited to this one line.

John,

When I checked the tags in the existing program the controller tags list has only one tag, all the other tags in the project are program tags, so I created these arrays as program tags.

If it is a problem with program tags, it is odd the HMI displays the station number that is in the DINT array, but not the bits.