Tag Values from Offline CLX Logic

amartins

Hi,

Is there a way of exporting the tags and their values from an offline CLX logic? When you save the online project, it allows you to read all of the latest tag values and these can be viewed in the tag monitor when you are offline, is there a way of exporting all of these tags and values to excel or similar?

Thanks in advance

Have you looked through the RSLogix5000 Tools? There are some monitoring tools in there that might let you take a snapshot/ backup of them.

Last edited:
1. There is probably a way to parse it out of an exported L5K or L5X file, but that might get ugly.

2. Are you aware of the Data Preserve Download tool? I suspect that might solve the issue you are trying to work around.

3. If you manually copy/paste the tags from one open offline project to another, the current values come with.