writing to Quantum PLC input table?

archer1

Is there a way to write to the Quantum PLC input table so that I can simulate 1XXXX data values?

We use a patch file [1X3X instruction] written by someone at Gould for old Modicon PLCs which does this. But I can't find anything similar for the newer Quantum PLCs.

I just asked about the 1X3X instruction a short time ago!

In Concept, unless the 1X3X instruction will work in the ladder section, you probably cannot simulate in this way.
When I used to use Concept, I would do it this way.
1, Do not use direct addresses, only declare variables with addresses.
2, When ready to test, export the variable table to a text file.
3, Strip out the addresses (this is easy in Excel), make sure you have 2 saved copies, one with addresses and one without.
4, re-import the variable table without addresses
5, simulate as much as you like
6, when you are ready, re-import the file with addresses.

To be more specific, I want to use I/O emulation software (PICS) running on a PC and talking to the PLC using a Modbus OPC server. I'm not sure your suggestion still applies then, does it?
Thanks for your help.