Socket Connections with Schneider Quantum Unity PLC

leork

Hi,

I am trying to interface some dumb serial devices within the Unity software for a Schneider Quantum PLC.

I have a device for puting the serial signal on a remote IP Port, ie 10.4.5.101 port 1546.

Essentially all i want to do is create a socket connection to this port (a feature that is available within unity for the premium range of PLC's, but not in quantum)

I would be really interested in any solutions ppl might suggest. Note though that the device putting the serial signal at that IP is NOT able to store the serial value in a modbus address.

Similar Topics

Hi Everybody, newbie here with PLCs, using a B&R plc. I'm playing with a printer and its tcp socket communication. Connection works fine if...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have two questions I am hoping someone might have some information on. 1. I remembered reading somewhere on this forum that you could...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to setup a TCP connection from a Compactlogix 5069-L306ER to a TDI checkweigher to receive real-time weight data of the...
Replies
Views
I would like to communication with application installation in my printer server via TCP port 5450. i.e ., 71.16.40.200:5450 . How can i write...
Replies
Views
I'm hooking up a scale to an EWEB card on a 1756 PLC through ethernet/IP sockets, and I've run into an issue that seems to defy ladder logic. See...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom