Mitsubishi K0J1E-DT-AC220

benmccormick

Hi guys!

I need help urgently!!!

We are about to have a week-long shutdown at our factory and I am afraid we will drop the program on 2x old Mitsubishi K0J1E-DT-AC220 PLCs.

I have been searching all over the place to try and run the programs!

It seems we have backups (although I would prefer to take current ones) but I cannot open them.

They are the following format:
.HDR
.NAM
.PRG

I have tried converting with GX but it does not seem to be supported.

I have downloaded MEDOC V1.64(?)

When I try to open the files, MEDOC tells me "This system is not available"

I run a W7 environment. I have tried running an XP system, and also booting straight to DOS in both. No luck.

I see when I installed MEDOC, I received some files *.typ EG. F2.typ, FX0.typ etc.

I am wondering if these relate to the PLC type?
The only .typ files that came with the program are F*.typ, and as my "PLC-types" are K0J, perhaps this is why?

However I have searched the net far & wide and cannot find any information.

Can anyone help me????

Thanks for the reply Ronnie!

So sorry for the late reply, I replaced the batteries and was lucky enough that the programs were not lost.

However I would still like to gain access for the future when needed.

Here is a zip file with 2 programs with the above formats.

Thanks to anyone who can convert for me!

MELSEC Medoc - Help

Hi, did you manage to resolve the issue and open the project?
I have similar problem - Medoc v1.6 can't open the NAM file (it says it's erroneous). So I m looking for solutions.
Thanks,
Maria

Hi Maria,

Unfortunately, I never got onto the PLC.

However, recently I had a job in which I needed to make some changes to an old FX series PLC.

I have found there are actually a variety of files that should be included with the project.

.NAM = name file; you will need more than just this
.HDR = header file

.MNT = monitor file

.PRG = program file

.PRM = parameter file

.PRT = print file

I am not 100% sure on which files are critical, but I have a feeling you need at least the .NAM, .HDR & .PRG.

One other note, as stated in my original post, you will notice a heap of .TYP files that come with the MEDOC installation.
I believe these are the supported PLC types built in, and any other type probably requires you to obtain a .TYP file (eg. K0J.TYP).

Hope this helped.