Panelview Inactivity Screen Control

Looking for some help on a PV1000 display. I was wondering if anyone has transfered the currently displayed screen (if secured) with an unsecured screen after some ammount of time of inactivity on the secured screen. I know about the control and status tags in the panelview so I can transfer or control which screen is displayed just wondering if someone migh have a trick, short of me adding a bunch of additional logic to reset PLC timers each time a button or value is changed on a secured screen. Thought I might be able to use the screen saver feature but the tag that tells whether the panelview is in screen saver mode appears to be internal to the panelview only, and not available for writing to the PLC. Let me know if you have anything that may be useful. Thanks in advance.

You mean like "Secure on Idle"

There's a checkbox on the Security configuration (Menu | Application | Security) for "Secure on Idle".

Per the help file:
If idle mode is enabled, the terminal logs off the current operator and returns to the startup screen (if the current screen is secured).

Allen-Bradley Company, LLC, Copyright © 1993-2002, All Rights Reserved

Is this what you are looking for?

I beleive so????

I thought I looked through all the configuartion menu's etc, but what I didn't relize is that because I am using a PanelView firmware version 3.30 the security feature is not available. I just need to get my firmware updated and I beleive your suggestion will work great. Thanks for the help in the right direction.