Printing reports from Siemens multipanel

Plc_User

I have a Siemens multipanel 370, which has a laserprinter connected. I use the printer to print out reports. If my report only contains text and no output fields everything works ok. If my report contains output fields with plc-variables connected, there is more then one minute between the activation of the print signal and the actual start of printing. The activation signal I use is 'print report' connected to a softkey on the panel. When I activate a printscreen of a screen with plc-variables the printing starts immediately. How can I reduce the time between the activation of 'print report' and the start of printing?

Thanks,

Similar Topics

Hello All, I am using FactoryTalk View Machine Edition and I would like to print out a report. I know how to do this using the Print Display...
Replies
Views
So i have a customer that is interested in printing a tag on each pallet of product that contains a batch number and any alarms that were...
Replies
Views
I have an application that reads a bit value from 5 plc's and uses an expression to compare the bits and print a display screen based on that...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I'm haveing problems with printing reports in WinCC Flexible. After a few seconds after runtime starts I get a print job to the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom