How to change time base logix pro simulator

I'm not sure if Logix Pro has different time bases or not. But RSLogix 500 (What it's modeled after) has a drop down menu on the right hand side of the number where you can choose between 0.01, 0.1, and 1 (I think those are the values).

As far as the 0 value under N7:0, that is the integer value in the N7:0 integer file. To change that, you need to change the value stored in N7:0. You may be able to do this by highlighting the 0, typing in a number, and pressing enter. If not, you will have to open the N7 Data Table and modify the N7:0 value there.

It's been quite a few years since I've used LogixPro, so I cannot tell you the specifics of it, only how it works in RSLogix500, and hope it is close enough.

My copy of LogixPro only has one time base available, the 0.1 seconds setting. I think they limited it to that one time base to keep the program smaller.

You can set the LogixPro timers up to 9,999,999 x 0.1 seconds, or 277.78 hours (unlike RSLogix which has the 32767 limit on TON timers.)

Last edited: