Connection Problem with Factory Talk View Studio Version 7 with compact Logic L30ER

khaiseng82

Dear all,

I am trying to connect Factory Talk View version 7 with compact Logic ,
My Rslinx connection is ok, but when i open the communication section "RsLinx Entreprice "--"" communication Setup"" at the factory talk view and try to create a new connection . It prompt me a window stating ""Failed to read Default Template""

Could anyone here kindly tell me what is the problem about my communication:wish:

thank you

What Operating System is it running on?

One possibility...

In Windows XP the Default Template is stored in the C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ folder.

In Windows 7 the Default Template is stored in the C:\Users\Public\AppData\ folder

Or

C:\Users\{Username}\AppData\ folder.

This is a protected folder. A User must have read/write permissions for this folder. Your logged on Windows User Account should have Administrator Privileges.

G.