PLC Panel design/build

cornbread

Lifetime Supporting Member
Looking for a good panel designer/builder that can turn around a project quickly. Panel will be AB Control logix and associated part and pieces, any help greatly appreciated.

Call PACIV in Indianapolis (317.423.8819). I've had them build several enclosures for me over the years and I remain impressed with their workmanship, capabilities, and professionalism.

FYI - aside from being a repeat customer, I have no affiliation with PACIV.

Steve

I've had some good results with

Panelshop
Panelshop.com, LLC.
1100 Rico Road | Monroeville, PA 15146

If I need a shop in the future I'll probably hit them up first, only downside is they're across the country from me.

Id like to put a quote in for it. I can send you some pics of a huge controllogix panel I just completed.

OK shameless plug for my shop. I'm just outside of Louisville Ky. Not to far from you ,from what I recall.