PG/PC settings EMPTY - Just listing None

DanC2188

Hi,

Does anybody know how I can get my PG/ PC settings list back?

It now just lists 'None' (please see the attached screenshot) I have tried to reinstall and tried to repair this as well and nothing has worked.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated!

PGPCSettingsEmptyList.JPG

Not sure what software you are using... but I have had it happen several times for TIA and Step7, I had to uninstall and reinstall. My MicroWin turned into German... lucky I know it enough that I can just use it anyway, I think these come from Windows updates

I took information from this link, but modified the steps a little:

https://support.industry.siemens.com/tf/ww/en/posts/problem-with-set-pg-pc/140028?page=0&pageSize=10

Go to C:\ProgramData\Siemens\Automation\Simatic OAM\data\LogDevices
Rename the data folder to data_old
Run SIMATIC Manager as Administrator (right-click, run as Administrator)
It should rebuild the Set PC/PC interface device database
Thank you very much for your help mate! The only thing I found that differed from this slightly was that I needed to create the folder 'data_old' as well as the folder 'data' for this to work. No idea why but thank you for your help!