which terminals continuing shield in junction box

Hi all, which terminals are you using for continuing shields in junction boxes without earthing them?

Assuming you’re talking about analog wiring, why not just use the same terminals you are using for the other wires? Especially since you aren’t grounding the shields in the J-box. Just label them as “SH” or “G”.

This makes ordering easier, the bill of material consistent, etc.

Similar Topics

6FX5002-2CD24-1GR0 Via Siemens Sinamics SINAMICS S120 are cuted. I got 1 project that they relocating old Machine to install to new location. Mut...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any recommendations for Electronic Circuit Breakers with 0V Terminals built-in and Fieldbus (IO-LINK, MODBUS TCP, EtherNet/IP?)...
Replies
Views
I have a Beckhoff CX7000 IPC with some digital I/O built-in and I additionally need two analog inputs 0-10V. Can I install both Ethernet terminals...
Replies
Views
With Wonderware, IFIX, FactoryTalk View, etc., it's very easy to have multiple HMIs, each with their own independent control, looking at the same...
Replies
Views
How do these terminals work. We can’t seem to get the wires to release to take out. Thanks in Advance.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom