Siemens HMI & PLC different TIA Portal pojects version

maeu

Hello,

I have a PLC programmed in TIA Portal V12. HMI for this system was also created with V12 but it broke and I was forced to upgrade project in WinCC V12 -> V13 (I don't have license for V12).

Do you know if it will be work (HMI project V13 with PLC V12)?

System is far away from my company and we plan to send HMI to client without visit so there is no uption to upgrade project in PLC to V13.

Hello,

I have a PLC programmed in TIA Portal V12. HMI for this system was also created with V12 but it broke and I was forced to upgrade project in WinCC V12 -> V13 (I don't have license for V12).

Do you know if it will be work (HMI project V13 with PLC V12)?

System is far away from my company and we plan to send HMI to client without visit so there is no uption to upgrade project in PLC to V13.

It should work, but I've seen some squirrelly stuff with Portal project versions, so I'm never sure.