RSLinx bridging

JIVM1127

Hi everyone, I'm currently trying to connect to a VFD PowerFlex 70 which is in a two ENBT Backplane, one ENBT within 10.xxx.xxx.xxx and the other for all the sensors 192.168.xxx.xxx, since the PC is connected to 10.xxx and dont know how to see whatever ENBT in segment 192.168 has.I have tried in RSLinx Classic the procedure that comes in the following link:

https://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27722

But whenever I try to put the correspondig IP, RSLinx does not found anything.

It is because of the different net segments?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi again, just to update this, I have figured it out that the procedure attached works, dont really know if I change something but today RSLinx detected the VFD...

Hope someone else find this helpful.

Thanks