Msg Instruction in RsLogix 500

Here are 2 1766 programs as part of a machine.
MLDC_MD is the main 1400 and MLDC_FE is one of the sections its talking to.
You will notice I have no Write MSG, I prefer to Read from.You will also notice I set up the Error bits to show if I lose comm's I an new at this myself but have set one up to collect data from all others and convert to excel, This one is not complete but will replace SLC with RIO
Hope this helps

Here are 2 1766 programs as part of a machine.
MLDC_MD is the main 1400 and MLDC_FE is one of the sections its talking to.
You will notice I have no Write MSG, I prefer to Read from.You will also notice I set up the Error bits to show if I lose comm's I an new at this myself but have set one up to collect data from all others and convert to excel, This one is not complete but will replace SLC with RIO
Hope this helps

Thank you