Powerflex 525- No Filter ( 104) and / Filter (114 ) Only difference ?Would CCW mind ?

Cydog

Good Afternoon ,

I like to keep all the spare drives the same in the plant. I'm doing a project , but I ordered my drives months ago , and I'm beginning to build my panel. I took notice that I ordered the wrong number drive. Example.....
Powerflex 525 5 HP 25B-D010N104 ( No Filter ) and 25B-D010N114 ( Filter ). My question is , if I need to replace a 104 with a 114 ( Filter ) would CCW see that it is a Mis-Match and not allow me to load the parameters , and the other way around ? or is that just a minor detail it will overlook ?

Thanks in advance ,

Good Afternoon ,

I like to keep all the spare drives the same in the plant. I'm doing a project , but I ordered my drives months ago , and I'm beginning to build my panel. I took notice that I ordered the wrong number drive. Example.....
Powerflex 525 5 HP 25B-D010N104 ( No Filter ) and 25B-D010N114 ( Filter ). My question is , if I need to replace a 104 with a 114 ( Filter ) would CCW see that it is a Mis-Match and not allow me to load the parameters , and the other way around ? or is that just a minor detail it will overlook ?

Thanks in advance ,
No. There are no parameters or firmware differences in the filtered vs unfiltered versions.