best prox sensor for potato counting

If the environment is dirty but not dusty maybe a vision sensor? Keyence has a new one and Cognex has had one for years.

I have been using Banner cameras for about 15 years.... should work but it would be easier with a prox if they are detected and what part of the process they are counting them, if they are counting after they are washed and sorted then a prox would be fine but if they are on a single layer conveyor than a camera maybe a better option

lesmar96, contact your banner rep and they will bring you out a demo to try or you can contact Banner directly

https://www.bannerengineering.com/us/en/forms/contact-an-engineer.html

Similar Topics

Good afternoon, I have multiple prox cables about 20 feet away from my electrical cabinet. I found these wiring blocks that I can mount close to...
Replies
Views
Compactlogix controller, program has 28 conveyors that use TON's to start the conveyors. The TT sounds a warning horn during start and the DN...
Replies
Views
I have S7 1512C controler for controlling 48 PID temperature loop, the output is PWM. Please I need the best, most efficient way to write the...
Replies
Views
I am going to need to use HART multi-drop in order to handle a series of Vega Radar units. There are a lot of options and I'm wondering what...
Replies
Views
Out of interest, I'd like some thoughts on what would be considered best practice with regards to a 2-position turntable control scheme (see...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom