rslogix 500 msg word bits info

stu

Hi guys
Just a thought I'm using an a msg which is alredy being used, I have looked at the the usage and the bit that I'm going to use is not being used in the usage is the only place to check thanks stu

You could also right click on the address, and click find all. Sometimes if you accidentally put in an address in your program, then change it, it saves that address as used. Just a thought to maybe what happened...

I recommend performing a cross-reference on the MGx:y element itself, rather than relying on the Usage display.

Do not intentionally use the same Message Control (MGx:y) data element in more than one MSG instruction: the messages will not work correctly.

Similar Topics

I'm getting an Error code on my MSG instruction that I can't clear. The Error Code Number is d0. Description "No IP configured for the Network"...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to configure the MSG block (RSLogix 500 / Micrologix 1400) to have a dynamic destination IP adress?
Replies
Views
Hi All, this forum has been of a great help for me in learning. i have two problems 1- I have setup an alarm so i want to calculate the number...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone i have attached a file below kindly have a look. so the problem i am facing here whenever the binary bit B3 goes on it goes into...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am new to plc programming. I have created a ladder logic in rslogix 500. Now I want to give input at one plc and get the output on the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom