TransNET 900's comm problem

Rmiller

Hope someone can shed some light on this.

We have installed 21 rtu's (AD 06's) and are communicating fine using Transnet 900 radios but when adding any additional rtu's the data does not come thru but the first 21 still operate fine.

I have switched sites and equip around and rearranged addresses in the master plc but it appears that the problem is with the number of rtu's. The rtu's and their radio's are set at 38400 modbus.
Could this baud rate setting between the rtu and it's radio be more than the radio to radio communication can handle?

Maybe lowering the baud rate to l9200 would help?

Losing hair rapidly

Does anyone have or know of somebody that has more than 22 AD06 slaves communicating to an AD260, AD250 or AD06 master using a radio network or even just hard wired together?

Everything works just fine up to 22 slaves and then I cannot get any additional slaves to communicate.

The master 260's slave addressing will work using hex or dec up to F (15) but after this only dec will work.
Has anyone had a similier experience with this or if getting more than 22 slaves to work how were they addressed in the master?