Someone help me on Bit and LSBit triggered alarm error correction for PB32 to FT ME

IdealDan

Hi Friends !
I'm having a little challenge here, I'm almost done in my conversion project from panelBuilder to Factory Talk. I really need a little clarification on this error below
Bit and LSBit triggered alarms that used a Trigger Tag with a Bit data type will only be able to trigger a single alarm after import.

I will appreciate your inputs

Last edited:

Similar Topics

If a programmable controller controls the operation of a motor, what connects motor control to the PC? A) Line voltage B) I/O device C) Modem D)...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Am new here, normally I work on OSAI and Beckhoff systems but I have a problem with some Indramat dkc11.3 drives that all display the...
Replies
Views
i have a project that i need help designing. i go to college but we only get 2 hours a week to work on the computer that has the plc program. i...
Replies
Views
Hi, i uploaded program from Allen Bradley PLC, i need someone to help me elaborate more on this uploaded project will appreciate any help thanks
Replies
Views
Rockwell Migration guide did not state any action for the correction of below error: Screen 4 - 82PK961C_D: Message display object will be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom