Missing Comprofibus GSD File

According to google this is a scanner with an USB connection :)

Can u give us a bit more information like the brand, type of device, ident number, ...

The TR32CETX is an encoder manufactured by TR Electronics

TR32CETX.200 is the typ file for CE-65 rotary encoder with 32 input Bits for use with COM ET200

The F2FB09TD is a festo valve (valve block) again the .200 indicates it is a typ file for COM ET200

I suggest you contact the above manufacturers to see if the files are still available?

Also try this link - http://www.oysterterminals.co.uk/

Last edited:
Oh, I didn't notice that you are looking for COM ET200 config files. I have a big library with GSD files but I'm afraid that I can't help you with COM ET200 configuration files.

The TR32CETX is an encoder manufactured by TR Electronics

TR32CETX.200 is the typ file for CE-65 rotary encoder with 32 input Bits for use with COM ET200

The F2FB09TD is a festo valve (valve block) again the .200 indicates it is a typ file for COM ET200

I suggest you contact the above manufacturers to see if the files are still available?

Also try this link - http://www.oysterterminals.co.uk/

Do you have this file?
I want to read memory card with com profibus but i need this file to read memory card

please help me file gsd (handyd_x.200)
we can not be configured as a lack of the gsd file
I look forward to your message. thank you very much
if you email them buisan999 @ g

@isteak007
Thank you very much,
I have downloaded the file but can not open the file.Now how do you open the file.You can help me with