How to clear a word\ output card in EchoStruxture\UnityPro

Tjkeets90

Hi,

I'm wanting to write a rung that clears a whole output card (64 bits 4 words).

I can do it in structured text for each individual bit but wanting to do it in ladder as it'll be a lot shorter.

I've used other Schneider programming software where this is possible (SoMachineBasic) but on these the addresses are predefined for the cards in slots. so to clear a word in this is - %Q0.0:16 := 0
However this isn't the case for EchoStruxture.
I can assign a symbol to each bit but there's no reference to an address.

The card I'm using is a BMXDDO6420K.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

Similar Topics

I wish to view a program inside a 224 S7-200 PLC, but it has a password on it. From quick reading on the net, you cant view the program and the...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a s5-100u cpu connected to op15 I forget operator password for changing setting. how can i solve the problem. Thank you in advanced
Replies
Views
I recently bought a CPM1A on Ebay, seller said it was removed from equipment in working condition. I'm using SYSWIN 3.4 software and can connect...
Replies
Views
Hi, Experts: We have 20 + years old GE PLC series 90-30 stop running (the run led not on and battery led not on) and HMI showing that "PLC has...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, recently i worked with a cmore panel and have the question that how can clear alarm list whit remote form,right now only can with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom