Changing value in GEQ Instruction

Ones_Zeros

Hello
What would be the best way to write a value into "Source B" of a GEQ SLC500 PLC instruction from Wonderware?

I would like the operator to be able to change these values from within Wonderware

thanks,

Use an unused Integer or Floating Point address. Then have the HMI write to that tag. In my example I am using N10:0 to hold the value from the HMI. Then I move that to N11:0 as my "valid number".

This allows me to test that the value from the HMI is within a range.

OG

SourceB.png

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am currently at the beginning of a new project for writing a PLC program (using CCW) for an old sugar centrifugal. Most of our...
Replies
Views
Hello All I am new to the forum and also to the world of PLCs. I would like to have your expert advice, If I can change the floating point value...
Replies
Views
I am new to this line of work so please excuse me if this is extremely simple. I have also Searched the forums and web for answeres and am getting...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to make a sequence program by using MOV function to change the value of a register. So far I have always used SET and RSET for...
Replies
Views
Let me start by saying I didn't write this program, I only maintain it. On power cycle a tag is changing it's value to a number that is not in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom