Micrologix vs. CpLX pricing

I have used these on other projects. When my superior originally assigned it to me I suggested the Micro800. Before I could finish my question he gave a definite "no".

interesting. again I think a lot of people, myself included, got a sour taste in their mouths with the older versions of CCW. If you or your boss hasn't used it after version, i THINK 10 or so it got much better, I would certainly give that another hard look. Low cost, surely some quirks with using CCW but nothing too awful, and at the end of the day it says AB on it and that's what all of my customer base wants as well.

interesting. again I think a lot of people, myself included, got a sour taste in their mouths with the older versions of CCW. If you or your boss hasn't used it after version, i THINK 10 or so it got much better, I would certainly give that another hard look. Low cost, surely some quirks with using CCW but nothing too awful, and at the end of the day it says AB on it and that's what all of my customer base wants as well.

+1 I like them...

I might try a Micro800 myself, seeing as there have been improvements in CCW. Still has issues tho, but I've never used it for these.

Anyone know if they play well with a Red Lion Graphite HMI?

I might try a Micro800 myself, seeing as there have been improvements in CCW. Still has issues tho, but I've never used it for these.

Anyone know if they play well with a Red Lion Graphite HMI?

Yes, the Micro 800 works well with Red Lion (CR1000-04000-00210 at least for sure) Not sure about Graphite, but would expect so, as well.

I am a huge fan of Red Lion.