Mitsubishi FXGPWin Software

Thank you,

yes i have the cable on the way, and a new battery.

I am assuming the battery going flat has made it lose its program. If not the PLC has some other error.

many thanks

Sometimes, when the battery light is on, it's an early warning.
The program might be still in there.

Edit, if you've come on here I guess the machine doesn't work. And presume it's lost.

Last edited:
If you get the software and cable before the battery, or before the program from the OEM, I would write a simple program to flash an output or 2, lights only, and make sure the PLC works right off.

If it does, then cycle the power off for 1 minute and see if it comes back up intact or it lost the program that quick. Even with no battery it should retain the program a few minutes i think.

The CPU-e light is flashing, apparently the machine stopped working a long time ago.

My directors asked if I can get it working again.

If you don't get the file (and I doubt you will as the plc is old and the batteries last donkeys years without a power up so it must be a very old program, 10 years +)
Then it's a complete rewrite.