Omron Programmable Terminal

I have used the Keyspan HS19 with the cable.
I have not connected to a NTH25, but I have connected to other NT models.

Did you get the USB-CN220-EU from genius in training?
Usually his cables just work.

gtsuport

Yes Sir, that's where I buy almost all my cables.

Also in this system is an NT631C. I have tried to upload from that terminal as well and get the same alarm except that HMI displays this

On the NT631C, are you connected to port A?
Using Cable XW2Z-S002?

I am not sure what XW2Z-S002 is. I was finally able to upload from the NT631C after multiple times of shutting down software, disable then re-enable serial port on the craptop.....took almost 10 minutes for 700kB. Lol

I am still unable to establish connection with the NTH25 though.

I now have a new issue. The electrician powered the system down for 2 days and I can no longer connect to the PLC, like I did before. I fear the battery may have died and wiped the memory. I do have a back-up of the original however, it will not allow me to go online with it to even download it.

All the lights that were going blinky-blinky, no longer are. All I have is a power light on the power supply. Something tells me I am going to have to start from scratch, as if this is brand new.