RedLion CR3000 & Watlow F4t

02549117rtl

My system has an Allen Bradley PLC, Red Lion CR3000 HMI, and a Watlow F4T controller.
I am able to read registers from the Watlow F4T via Modbus TCP and the Red Lion is being used as a gateway to get the information into the CIP protocol to get the data to the PLC. I can read registers in the Watlow and send them to the PLC but when I try to write from the PLC to the Watlow it doesnt work.

Has anyone had an issue writing to the F4T?

In the Red Lion I talked with technical support and disabled the 06 function and left the 16 function enabled.

Similar Topics

It states WinPcap must be installed for the Emulator to function. WinPcap.org states that the technology is mature with no updates planned. Am I...
Replies
Views
Action On Release command Set(ConveyorPopup,ConveyorPop_1) rejected w/ string tags. SetStringTag(index, data) wants an index. How does one pass...
Replies
Views
Looking for the object that will provide entry of an integer value for commanding a setpoint in the DA70A ladder logic. Any ideas?
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I worked with RedLion HMI several years, in the last year four CR3000 HMI (10 and 15") had have problems with the touchscreen. All...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, hoping someone here could give me a little advice. I'm working with a CR1000-04000 in Crimson 3.1 and I was interested in adding the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom