GE Cimplicity 8.2 OPC Connection to AB Controller

ConfusedME

I'm currently trying to stand up a lab environment to test modifications for a client's existing setup. They are running Cimplicity 8.2 and an Allen Bradley 1768-L43. The project is setup to communicate using the RSLinx OPC server. The problem is that I can't figure out how the existing tags are working. For example, If I look at a single analog tag I don't see the PLC tag but instead what appears to be a register address (see attached).

Does anyone have any experience with this? I know the OPC server is working in my test setup because I can browse to and select online PLC tags I just don't understand how the current tags are configured.

Cim.png

Similar Topics

Hi good day Everyone, I have a cimplicity v10 project with 7 to 8k tags communicating with AB PLC through OPC and Rslinx classic. I have this...
Replies
Views
Has anyone setup an Intouch app as an OPC UA Server in the SMC (System Management Console)? Could use a little assistance... The fun thing...
Replies
Views
Dear all, It's my first time configuring the cimplicity taking values from a remote Kepware OPC server on a Windows Server 2012 station. I have...
Replies
Views
I have scanning application in which user scan rate is about 2 barcode scans per second.My current application architecture is as follows.My PC...
Replies
Views
I want to communicate Cimplicity HMI 6.1 service pack 4 with RS link Gateway which is installed on remote PC . In detail ,I have Local PC "A"...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom