FATEK commmunication Q

fatek modbus rtu

man, it was really fun!

i used a loadcell and a delta module to read the weight from it and then i used the values to calculate the speed and giving the AC drive how to change the frequency to make the outcome weight accurate. it became simple and fairly accurate. using the PLC without any HMI with just the I/O i can simply adjust the weight and calibrate it. isnt that amazing?

reading the values are really simple with fatek you just make a table and write a modbus function and you are in business. it is really simple.

i dont know the prices well but fatek is really cheap if you see the performance. i enjoyed working with it. maybe it was so because it was my first time using modbus for this kind of work but the outcome was satisfying.

Could you share it with images, please? Thank you very much, I am also trying to make modbus rtu communication with some load cells, or if you can not with images with some detailed summary to implement it, thanks.

modbus fatek

man, it was really fun!

i used a loadcell and a delta module to read the weight from it and then i used the values to calculate the speed and giving the AC drive how to change the frequency to make the outcome weight accurate. it became simple and fairly accurate. using the PLC without any HMI with just the I/O i can simply adjust the weight and calibrate it. isnt that amazing?

reading the values are really simple with fatek you just make a table and write a modbus function and you are in business. it is really simple.

i dont know the prices well but fatek is really cheap if you see the performance. i enjoyed working with it. maybe it was so because it was my first time using modbus for this kind of work but the outcome was satisfying.

Could you share it with images, please? Thank you very much, I am also trying to make modbus rtu communication with some load cells, or if you can not with images with some detailed summary to implement it, thanks.