Codesys :How do i read all lines of text from a text file?

EnterDownload

Hello
I am using codesys v3.5.
I am using the CAA File library to read/write lines of text from a file stored on my Festo PLC.
I have found out how to read 1 line of text from my text file.
But how do I read the next set of lines within the text file separately until the end of file is reached?

Example:

Read line 1
Read line 2
Read line 3
Read line 4
End of File

I know I would normally put the code in a "Repeat" loop until end of file ...but what should the code look like to read all lines until all lines have been read or End of File?

thanks

Jay

Maybe I need more explanation?

Im trying to read all lines from a text file stored on my PLC, 1 by 1

Something like the code below. The problem is this code below always reads the same 1st line...how do I change to the code to read the next lines in my file?..e.g. line 2, line 3, ect

Repeat

FileRead(xExecute:= TRUE, hFile:= hfile, pBuffer:= ADR(sReadLine), szBuffer:= SIZEOF(sReadLine));

Until xEOF

End_Repeat