Codesys 3.5 CFC - Which pin is which?

AustralIan

I would like to make it clearer which pin is which for CFC elements.

The image shows how a SEL block looks in CFC and in ladder. I can't figure out how to tell which pin is which for the CFC without relying on the documentation.

CFC LAD Pins.png

even the docs dont tell, however the top one is when input is false, and the bottom one when true.
It is open in software for years already.
error is at codesys.
they do read occasionally this forum so probably they will also react here.

Thanks shooter. Seems an easy fix, most other CFC blocks show the pin name, or the order doesn't matter (&, >=1, +, ×).

In Studio 5K, the order of pins is:
IN0
IN1
G,
so if a commissioning engineer sees the code and they're used to the old style, they might read it wrong.

Workaround for now is to create a SELECT function which calls SEL. The function is in ladder, so if anyone does look at it they will see the pin names.

Just make your own with better labelling and exactly the same block inside. That way you can have as much documentation as you want.

I would indeed use the original one, and label the wires to stay in line with the program.
jeev solution can be done however which is which.