PanelView Plus 600 (3a Stuck Touch)

Thanks a lot Hoser. Yesterday i removed the power to the old PVc C1000 HMI, unpluged the touch panel and connected a USB mouse, Keyboard and 4GB flash drive, rebooted the HMI, went to the configuration screen and copied the application from Internal Memory to the USB flash drive. Now i am fine tuning the graphics after using "Change operator Terminal" facility to new PV800 HMI in Connected Components Workbench V10. Parky is also right if one is not ready to migrate to the PV800.

Similar Topics

Hi I have a number of the older PanelView Plus 600 HMI's (2711P-T6C20D, Ser D) that I want to update to the latest firmware. I believe that the...
Replies
Views
Hello , I have an HMI of PV+ 600 (2711-T6M5D) Ser A Rev B, This HMI doesn't have the ethernet port i have to take backup through communicate...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I copied the MER file from one PanelView Plus 600 to another one, using a USB drive. On the new HMI, I copied the MER file to the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an old PanelView Plus 600 (2711PC-T6C20D8) that I am repurposing on our site - I have flashed the firmware to ME version...
Replies
Views
Hello Team, I have a question, I have been working with a panelview plus 600. But I have deleted all the .mer directly from the HMI, after that I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom