Practice Program for TIA V14

A car wash sequence.
A set of traffic lights at an intersection.
A car park entry control system.

You didn't mention what type of industry you work in, so we can't quite come up with specific and relevant examples for you.

I would suggest a simple multi-clip machine. A machine that inserts clips into a part and uses cylinders to insert them, simple but real world.

How about a simple pick & place machine, something like vertical & horizontal cylinders with a grab this is quite simple, easily simulated and you could add more stations & rotating table with nests, it starts with simple sequences, and as you build it incorporates stations and you could add shift registers for component movement from station to station.

Similar Topics

Compactlogix controller, program has 28 conveyors that use TON's to start the conveyors. The TT sounds a warning horn during start and the DN...
Replies
Views
Out of interest, I'd like some thoughts on what would be considered best practice with regards to a 2-position turntable control scheme (see...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some starter kits but there aren't so many on the market, so I'm thinking about buying individual components for my needs. I just...
Replies
Views
I'm building a S7-300 rack to work on my Siemens Classic Step 7 programming skills. I've worked now and then with Siemens hardware, usually...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am looking to get a job as a junior automation engineer. I know the basics of PLC programming with Rockwell and Siemens PLCs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom