how to use WiFi between Fast/tools yokogawa & STARDOM RTU

khlid11

we have Fast/Tools at Control room to monitoring oil wells (RTU STARDOM) the Media Communication was CDMA Modem , Now we want to use the Wi-Fi bridge connection between RTU STARDOM and the SCADA Fast/Tools.

The question is what are the setting to be implemented in Fast/Tools station and RTU STARDOM to establish the communication.

Similar Topics

Hello, I want to establish LTE communications (2 S7-1200) with common Workstation. All i have is 1200CPU with 6GK7243-7KX30-0XE0...
Replies
Views
Have a project coming up which will use a tablet HMI in addition to the two fixed panels. Curious if anyone has a tablet/router/AccessPoint combo...
Replies
Views
I have a customer that wants to make a system. Think garage door opener. That functional part is simple. They want to connect it to the customers...
Replies
Views
My PLC project I have been working on for a few years now has a new home. It is a Micrologix 1400 and I have a C-more Micro 6 inch panel...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I'm building a test station for temperature mapping that will log 12 data points to SQL via Open Automation Software. This station...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom