OT: Hydraulic Servo Control in the UK

No income tax, no capital gains tax. Freedom!
Since there are a lot of UK people here I thought I would ask.
Has anybody taken classes at the NFPC ( national fluid power center ) in Nottinghamshire?

I will be given some lectures there in August.
I just want to know the general level of the people and if you attended, what would you like to learn about servo hydraulic control?
I have a few canned presentations but I can be flexible.

Delta has an office in Edinburgh, Scotland now.

I have worked on many Hydraulic systems in the past but never heard of NFPC until now and to be completely honest I have never met anybody that I know has completed a course there. JCB Headquarters and factory is just about 20 miles away and of course there are a number of industries around the central midlands that use hydraulics so I would imagine there must be people around the Nottingham area. Sorry I cannot help but I will put the word round some of my contacts to see if any have. by the way welcome to the Midlands the heart of England when you come.

According to an old work colleague of mine who attended an industry open day event there in February this year it was attended by quite a large contingent of people who work in the hydraulics & pneumatics industry and there seemed to be quite an interest from companies from around the UK. sorry I cannot be any more help.