GE 90/70 to 90/30 coms

Msut419

I am looking for a solution to make my GE 90/70 plc communicant direct to my GE 90/30 plc. Do i need a Genius bus card for my 90/70? or is there as easier way to preform this task?

🍺

You could do it with a Genius module in each PLC. You could do it with an Ethernet module in each PLC. You could do it with a serial communications module in one PLC. Depending which CPU you have, you might be able to establish serial communications between the two PLCs without the need for a serial communications module.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi I have a couple of hmi panel view plus 700 Hmi and we keep dropping coms /stars in the data boxes I’ve checked the plc and unmanaged switch...
Replies
Views
We have a problem where client wrongly install inverters in their residence, this then prevents the elec meters(Hexing hxp100Dii) from...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an old panel builder 32 that I’m replacing for a factory talk me hmi . In the plc for the old panel builder there is a coms bit for the...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have 5 PF525's in my RSL5k project. One such drive I am able to ping and it responds. The Enet on the front is steady green and the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I know I have asked questions on this before, but does anyone have insight as to why discrete I/O would work on some screens but not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom