A little Sunday humor

As a professional Maintenance Electrician, I would like to be offended and or insulted by these images. But... Sometimes the problem with the cold hard truth is, that it is cold, hard, and true.
Now if you all could skip the Rube Goldberg class that seems to be mandatory for all engineers of all stripes. We Bubbas would appreciate it. (y)

Bubba.

Similar Topics

Hi, Need a little bit guiding using SISTEMA software. As I understand a subsystem consist of components and are the same category. I'm confused...
Replies
Views
Good morning everyone, I've got 2 servo driven axes that each use a Heidenhain glass slide to the motion controller for position and velocity...
Replies
Views
RSLogix 500, what is the little image next to the ladder in the project tree? it looks like a little blue bug with a red dot on its back. just...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, trying to get data out of a digital encoder that is little endian into my Siemens S7-1200 controller that is big endian...it's an...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I was starting to get into a new project (that will probably never see the light of day because $$$) at the plant I work in and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom