Giddings & Lewis Pic 90 Question

muusic_man

First I'd like to say this was a working system before anything was done. The processor failed. I replaced it with an exact kind. I have a PIC 90 that I can communicate to via serial. I downloaded the Main ldo to the processor. I change my comms in PicPro to TCP/IP. It won't connect. I checked the setup in the G&L TCP/IP module and it is correct. I can ping the ip address but the software still will not connect. When I reconnect serially and animate the main ldo I can see the OPC_Enet UDFB has an erro of 1003 which tells me the processor isn't talking to the ethernet module either.

Can anyone help me please?????????

Similar Topics

Hello! My company is still using the old DOS software Ver 9.0 to troubleshoot a PIC 900 ( model 918??? cpu ) plc. I am tring to talk them into...
Replies
Views
I am trying to test a Giddings & Lewis analog (8) input card. I am using PicPro for Windows Professional Edition software with a PiC90 CSM/CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old Giddings & Lewis Pic900 Turbo PLC system with a serial card connected to a GE (cincinnati electronics) (Greyline) 3415 using...
Replies
Views
Hello again guys Im just wondering if there is anyone here with any knowledge of G and L systems, we have a couple of machines that use this...
Replies
Views
All, We are having troubles with a G&L PLC. The PRC40 is no illuminated. Does this store values? In the PicPro software it looks like we are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom