Micrologix 1100 output not responding

Which output is giving you trouble?

The only one I see an issue with is O:0/0. It's being used in several different rungs.
All controlled by the same bit B3/0. Is the HMI writing to B3/0?.
It may be writing to it continuously and the software is to slow to respond. Try disconnecting the HMI and then toggle the bit manually.

The PLC is connected to 4 HMI's. O:0/0 is an air valve that can be triggered by any of the HMI's.
But I'm having troubles with all of the outputs. When live the inputs light up but the outputs do not.

I would want to eliminate the HMI's as the problem.

There is nothing obvious with the program that I can see.

I would want to eliminate the HMI's as the problem.

There is nothing obvious with the program that I can see.

I'll give that a shot in the morning. I've been messing with this all day and I just couldn't find anything that stuck out to me.
Thanks for taking a look at it!

There's no MCR zone, see my previous post quoting from logix 500 manual re: MCR in pairs with the first being activated by an instruction. Not 100% sure if that's the problem, but I've had to set it up like that with other ML1100's.

Beside the multiple OTE for O:0/0 that need to be cleaned up, are you also sure this is the exact same I/O setup as the PLC you copied from? I'm asking because I see two additonal relay card, are those installed in this new PLC?

Also, maybe you done this already. What happens when you put a test bit in parallel with the output that's not lighting up? Does the test bit turn green?

But I'm having troubles with all of the outputs. When live the inputs light up but the outputs do not.

What do you mean the inputs light up? If you mean they turn green on the screen, that doesn't mean much. All of your inputs are attached to XIO instructions which will be green when the input is at state 0. Are you actually seeing them change state, not just stay green? Are the bits changing state? If you toggle B3:0/1 on and then toggle B3:0/4 on, does it turn B3:0/1 off like it should?

Are you sure your online with the processor?

Beside the multiple OTE for O:0/0 that need to be cleaned up, are you also sure this is the exact same I/O setup as the PLC you copied from? I'm asking because I see two additonal relay card, are those installed in this new PLC?

Also, maybe you done this already. What happens when you put a test bit in parallel with the output that's not lighting up? Does the test bit turn green?

It was downloaded from the working PLC and loaded directly into the second one. There are 2 output expansions on the original and we added 2 output expansions onto the second PLC.

What do you mean the inputs light up? If you mean they turn green on the screen, that doesn't mean much. All of your inputs are attached to XIO instructions which will be green when the input is at state 0. Are you actually seeing them change state, not just stay green? Are the bits changing state? If you toggle B3:0/1 on and then toggle B3:0/4 on, does it turn B3:0/1 off like it should?

Are you sure your online with the processor?

When I'm online running the PLC connected to my laptop and the HMI, the HMI will toggle the input to highlight it green but the outputs don't respond at all.

I guess that the reason for 4 OTE of the output is because of the 4 HMI's but this does not make sense, also perhaps one of the HMI's is resetting B:0/0 it is difficult on some systems to use more than one HMI to control a single bit. It is not clear if the OP has one or more HMI's connected to the test.
Also, has he checked the I/O config in the PLC ?.

I guess that the reason for 4 OTE of the output is because of the 4 HMI's but this does not make sense, also perhaps one of the HMI's is resetting B:0/0 it is difficult on some systems to use more than one HMI to control a single bit. It is not clear if the OP has one or more HMI's connected to the test.
Also, has he checked the I/O config in the PLC ?.

The second PLC that I am testing the program with only has 1 HMI connected to it. We redownloaded the program from the functioning PLC and cannot get it to go into run mode while connected to the laptop to see the bits in rslogix.

go offline and under IO configuration, hit that [Read IO Config] button. Then you download again, that way you know your IO config is correct.

go offline and under IO configuration, hit that [Read IO Config] button. Then you download again, that way you know your IO config is correct.

I seem to be having issues with that too. After hitting read I/O config it removes my 2 output expansions...