Connect another Rockwell.com Login to our License?

theColonel26

Lifetime Supporting Member
Our IT Manager buys our single Rockwell seat under his Rockwell.com log in. Right now I can access our software with a serial number to download it, but I was thinking baout getting a TechConnect access to the Knowledge base. Can he share that access with me?

Note I edited this from the original question

Last edited:
Yes you can add multiple users to your tech connect. AFAIK there is not limit and no extra charge. You will need to make a new account and reference your tech connect num ber and request access then your IT manager will have to login with his credentials and grant access to your account.

Similar Topics

Hi all. TL;DR at the end. Had a situation last week where I needed to connect a workstation running RSLinx to a running PLC code, just to extract...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody! Im meet a big problem that my PLC is FX1n 24Mr and he has an Rs422 Com port, and the HMI is Delta TP04P series has Rs485 2w...
Replies
Views
Hello every one I have a serious problem here with two PLCs , S7-400 and S7-200. The problem is, I have a single sensor which I need to connect...
Replies
Views
Its good to feel that you people are out there to help us all in problems, Thanks to internet. Dear All S7 gurus - we have couple two part of...
Replies
Views
Hello, friends, I am trying to upgrade a system that uses an Onrom incremental encoder (E6B2-CWZ6C) connected to a Danfoss VFD (FC360), but now...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom