digital display with siemens S7 PLC

panthripu

hi
To display the total stoppage time of a machine , I wish to fix one LED digital display outside a control puplit.Whenever the machine stops the display will start the time to make the people outside the puplit aware of the stoppage time.When the machine starts, the time display will show zero.
My problem starts with the selection of type of display and later on the ideas to do it.
I would appriciate your support.

digital display

One of the ways i thought is to find one digital stop watch ( bigger industrial size) with provision of digital input to start and reset. It will be the easiest way but i need to search of such stop watch.

win cc flex alarms

hello.

how I do capture dial, alarm screens win 6 cc, which is in a profinet network because I have to check every alarm and can not stand looking at six at a time every. as caught and control to a database...

alarme.jpg