Euchner gate safety module (OSSD issue)

Krone

Hi PLC talk

I have a problem with a Euchner MGB safety gate.
I'm working in studio 5000 and my CPU is a 5069-L320ERMS3. The input I'm using is 5069-IB8S

I'm using the RIN (Redundant input) for my safety chain.

The problem is that it output from the device is OSSD, which I don't believe that the RIN allows (unless I use the test output pulse from the input card, but that is not possible here). One or two secounds after I reset, the RIN goes from OK to CI state (Cycle Inputs).

Is there a work around this or another safety element that I can use, that allow the OSSD?

BR
Anders

Hi PLC talk

I have a problem with a Euchner MGB safety gate.
I'm working in studio 5000 and my CPU is a 5069-L320ERMS3. The input I'm using is 5069-IB8S

I'm using the RIN (Redundant input) for my safety chain.

The problem is that it output from the device is OSSD, which I don't believe that the RIN allows (unless I use the test output pulse from the input card, but that is not possible here). One or two secounds after I reset, the RIN goes from OK to CI state (Cycle Inputs).

Is there a work around this or another safety element that I can use, that allow the OSSD?

BR
Anders

Use the Light Curtain instruction, it has a digital filter which takes care of OSSD inputs.