Happy Thanksgiving!

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the USA and to everyone else its our time to eat and drink like there is no tomorrow.

It will be a little different this year...

Hope everyone stays safe and is Covid free!

🍻

Happy Thanksgiving! We certainly like to find problems (and fix them) and sometimes focus on the negative, but there are many thousands of reasons to be thankful to be living in the world at this time.

Happy Thanksgiving! We certainly like to find problems (and fix them) and sometimes focus on the negative, but there are many thousands of reasons to be thankful to be living in the world at this time.

Amen to that! Happy Thanksgiving to all,

Brian Carcich

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone and there family's. May everyone stay COVID free and eat fatty foods and drink plenty of moonshine.. :) I think that's what keeps me free from COVID...