stupid but rare question

darkest_shade

if i wanna do a fb made of some ladder and anothers fb inside.

can i pun a fb inside in other one???

if yes. wich db i declare to the ones inside the daddy one?

as i said is a stupid question
icon10.gif

This is extremely easy.

In the declaration part of the FB, where you would normally specify a BOOL or an INT type, you simple write the FB number ("FB123" for example) or use the symbolic name of the FB ("my_special_FB" for example).
Only prerequisite is that the FB you are calling must be defined first.

what i wanna do is to make an fb for control all data concern to a pid ( fb41 ) but i need all inside a unique fb.
can you tellme step by step please
icon10.gif

thanx jesperMP and PeterW
icon10.gif

i make some moves with your info and it works, youre right jesper is so easy... when you know how jajajajaja. now i now
and all thanks to you guys,