CoDeSys connection viaGSM Modem?

We are trying to connect to an EATON Automation XC-CPU101 via a GSM modem. (Maestro GSM 100)
We can get two hyper terminal sessions communicating via the GSM modem with the correct serial comms settings. (tried 9600, 19200 and 38400 baudrate)
We are using the following pinout configuration for comms between the Modem and PLC, 2to2, 3to3, 5to5.
Laptop modem talks to GSM modem OK, but getting a communication error when dialing from CoDeSys.
CoDeSys is set to use Serial (Modem) within the communication parameters.
What do you think we are doing wrong?
What is the difference between Serial (Modem) & Modem (RS232)(level 2 Route)?

In codesys you set the parameters for communication with the PLC in program mode, thus talking to the codesys software.
Not to external
You will have to use some sort of communication POU to make that happen.
look for www.oscat.de

Thanks for the reply, we have worked out the problem, we had not linked the DTR and DSR (pins 6 & 4) and RTS and CTS (pins 7 & 8) on the modem side. I now have comms.
Thanks Again

maestro gsm modem communicate siemens simatic s7

hi..

how to sent the data using maestro gsm modem 100 to PLC. i try use hyperterminal to the hand phone and it work..when i use PLC it not working. can i know the suitable function block use to sent the sms?