FactoryTalk View SE (6.1) Dynamically Sort a "List" of Objects

KristienP

I'm looking to create a "List" of remote sites, that will automatically sort itself from Least to Greatest, based on an analog tag from each site. Each site (12 total) has a Time to Empty value calculated in its PLC (mix of Micro & Compact Logix), which is read back to FTView along with other site data.

The client has asked to have a list that sorts itself based on Time to Empty, along with Yellow / Orange indicators based on the amount of time remaining.

I was planning to create a Global Object for each site, which would show the site details and change color (Yellow / Orange) based on the time remaining. But I have no idea how to dynamically sort this list!

I was thinking I could create an expression in Animation --> Vertical Position for each Global Object, after it's drawn on the page, that would compare each sites Time to Empty, but that seems like it would get complicated in a hurry.

Does anyone know of an easier way to dynamically sort a ground of objects based on different analog values?