Siemans S7 200 and TD 200 Password

Mike Holey

Hi All,
I have 2 SANY Grader and Roller with S7 200 and TD 200 Display. The machines have programs loaded and are password protected. I cannot even upload the program without the password. The Chinese dont even want to come to site to repair machines Down for 3 weeks. CAN anyone advise if I can get the program downloaded to do mods Please !!!o_O

Do you have a copy of the program already on your computer? If not I am afraid you are what is technically known as 'stuffed'. If you have a copy of the program then you can /PLC/Clear and wipe the PLC before downloading the updated program.

Bryan

Similar Topics

I need a copy of the software to program a siemans 216 cpu. :)
Replies
Views
Hello folks! I try to interpret how View SE are communicating with the S7 without having very much information, I don't have an I/O List and I...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to figure out how to count up and count down via IDEC Smart Relays which i'm learning are the same as Siemans LOGO I1 Resident entrance...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a understanding of Siemans s7 but know very little about HMI's, i really only use it for fault finding so take it easy on me if i...
Replies
Views
I am converting an old Siemans program to AD and I have a couple of questions. Looking at the old printout I guess NETZWERK # is equal to a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom