FactoryTalk View ME Custom Security

mich281

Hello,

I am having trouble configuring my security in FactoryTalk View ME (for a PanelView 300+). We have added several users with the different security codes:
Manager: A,B,C,D (password: Ma1234)
Electrician: A,B,C (password: El1234)
Mechanic: A,B (password: Me1234)
Operator: A (password: Op1234)

We now want to make a startup macro that runs in the first screen when you open the visualisation, that logs in the Operator (user with lowest priority) instead of the DEFAULT user.
We have tried this in many different ways. Does anyone know if this is possible or how it needs to be done?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I'm testing the ability to make a custom ActiveX control for PVP7 applications to be able to write data out in an XML format. With my simple...
Replies
Views
Hey all, This is my first post so I thought I would share a solution to a request I've seen a few times on this forum while trying to figure it...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone and anyone that can lend a helping hand. I have a project that I am being asked to add some animations of Solidworks or "3D" models...
Replies
Views
I can't seem to get the Panel View Plus 7 standard edition to downgrade to V_11, when I check the AB downloads and compatibility websites for this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to export data from a DataGrid to Excel using VBA, but I'm getting an error "Object doesn't support this property or method". The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom